RE: PCMCIA interface in software

Hello,

We are also trying to add a PCMCIA interface to the devboard.  We have
worked with it extensively in the past, but are now trying to implement
PCMCIA.  We have already added our own Bluetooth circuitry and want to add
802.11 support as well through the PCMCIA interface.  Could you please
send us this connection list as well??  We've been researching how to
connect the etrax 100LX to implement PCMCIA, but have been unsuccessful
thus far.

Please let me know when you find this connection list.  It would be very
beneficial to us.  Also, could you give us any tips on preparing the
devboard for this PCMCIA "upgrade"?

Thanks,

Randy Holman