From: owner-dev-etrax@xxxxxxx.com]On">mailto:owner-dev-etrax@xxxxxxx.com]On
Behalf Of Rafael Collantes
Sent: Thursday, June 27, 2002 1:07 PM
To: dev-etrax
Subject: Connector for logic analyzer (x14)

Hi all,

   We have been unable to find the X14 connector for the logic analyzer on
the development board. It is abviously a 0,5 mm pitch connector, but
neither SAMTEC nor HAWIN have anything that fits in it. Anyone know of a
manufaturer / reference fot his connector?

   Thanks a lot.

Rafael Collantes

Compañía Española de Instrumentos Eléctricos - CESINEL
C/ José Picón 9, Bajo C
Madrid 28028  ESPAÑA - SPAIN
www.cesinel.com
Commercial info   -> sales@xxxxxxx.com