AW: dealing with time zones and daylight savig offset on Etrax 100lx

Dear Stefan

after some digging I found the good old TZ environment variable still
working. Within /etc/profile I set the TZ variable as bellow. Here the
setting for European dailight saving time with a offset of +1h to the UTC
zone (working for Zurich/Switzerland):

	TZ=CET-1DST,M3.5.0/1,M10.5.0/1

infos about the time change:
http://webexhibits.org/daylightsaving/b.html