Re: AW: dealing with time zones and daylight savig offset on Etrax100lx

Hello,

Stefan Koch schrieb:
| Dear Stefan
|
| after some digging I found the good old TZ environment variable still
| working. Within /etc/profile I set the TZ variable as bellow. Here the
| setting for European dailight saving time with a offset of +1h to the UTC
| zone (working for Zurich/Switzerland):
|
| 	TZ=CET-1DST,M3.5.0/1,M10.5.0/1
|

| infos about the time change:
| http://webexhibits.org/daylightsaving/b.html
|
| description of the TZ variable syntax:
| http://www.gnu.org/manual/glibc-2.2.3/html_node/libc_431.html
|
| Regards
|
| Stefan

this might work for the new Etrax 100LX board. I'm still using the old
Etrax 100 running eLinux (ucLinux, kernel 2.0.38). This system seems to
ignore any TZ setting. I haven't been able to get it to respect time
zone settings. Any hint or link to further information concerning time
zones on Etrax 100 is gretly appreciated.

Kind regards
	stefan