Suddenly, transfering files with FTP is not possible!

Hi,

   After some months working with our Axis development Board today we are
unable to transfer files to the board using ftp as we used to do.
We connect to the board corectly, change to /mnt/flash but after trying to
'put' the file we get an error: 'device out of space'.
This happens with every file we try to send no matter how small it is.

If we reproduce the whole file system and use flashit to transfer it to the
board there is no problem!

  Any ideas?

Thanks a lot.
Rafael