Re: Chip for USB connection on devboard LX

Hello,

Try this:

Go to www.arrow.com.  Then, in the center of the page, towards the bottom,
there is a heading that says "Worldwide Offices & Line Card".  Below this,
there is a link that says "Search".  If you click this link you will be
taken to a page that allows you to search for other Arrow locations in the
US, but at the very bottom, there is a place for "Worldwide Locatioins".
Select your country from the list and hopefully you'll be able to find
something.

Hope this helps!

Randy