Re: RTC interrupts.

Rafael Collantes wrote:

> At 13:53 08/07/02 +0200, Orjan Friberg wrote:
> >
> >May I ask what kind of error you get?
>
> Of course. The output of the program is:
> [root@xxxxxxx.out
>
>                          RTC Driver Test Example.
>
> ioctl: Unknown error 515
> So the functions that returns an error is:
>
> retval = ioctl(fd, RTC_UIE_ON, 0);

515 is ENOIOCTLCMD, which basically means that the ioctl doesn't support that
ioctl command.  Checking the ioctl function in arch/cris/drivers/ds1302.c it
seems that the only supported commands are RTC_RD_TIME, RTC_SET_TIME, and
RTC_SET_CHARGE.  I don't know how much work it would require to add support for
the ones used in your test application (or if it's possible at all for that
matter).

(Please keep dev-etrax on the cc: line.  Someone else might know the answer.)

--
Orjan Friberg
Axis Communications AB