Re: RTC interrupts ¿how?

Orjan,

    Thanks for your support. But this seems to be a serious problem for us.
Is there another  way to generate an interrupt at 1000 Hz?
   We need to record data from an AD converter at high speeds (several KHz).
   Should we write our own driver for this?

   Thanks.

Rafael

At 17:25 08/07/02 +0200, Orjan Friberg wrote:
>Rafael Collantes wrote:
> >
> > At 13:53 08/07/02 +0200, Orjan Friberg wrote:
> > >
> > >May I ask what kind of error you get?
> >
> > Of course. The output of the program is:
> > [root@xxxxxxx.out
> >
> >                          RTC Driver Test Example.
> >
> > ioctl: Unknown error 515
> > So the functions that returns an error is:
> >
> > retval = ioctl(fd, RTC_UIE_ON, 0);
>
>515 is ENOIOCTLCMD, which basically means that the ioctl doesn't support that
>ioctl command.  Checking the ioctl function in arch/cris/drivers/ds1302.c it
>seems that the only supported commands are RTC_RD_TIME, RTC_SET_TIME, and
>RTC_SET_CHARGE.  I don't know how much work it would require to add
>support for
>the ones used in your test application (or if it's possible at all for that
>matter).
>
>(Please keep dev-etrax on the cc: line.  Someone else might know the answer.)
>
>--
>Orjan Friberg
>Axis Communications AB

Compañía Española de Instrumentos Eléctricos - CESINEL
C/ José Picón 9, Bajo C
Madrid 28028  ESPAÑA - SPAIN
www.cesinel.com
Commercial info   -> sales@xxxxxxx.com