Problem booting devboard

Hi all,

I'm having trouble booting a devboard.  I'm using the normal procedure to
load the image to the Etrax 100LX (which works fine on other boards).
However, when I plug this board in, the orange status LED just constantly
blinks.  I cannot telnet into it in order to do anything.  I can't even
use COM2 to connect to it.

So, I decided to reload the image using ./flashit* and hopefully it would
work.  I also attached a serial cable to COM2 to what the output from the
devboard...it verified the writing of the flash, then gave me a bunch of
output strings, as follows:

Verify error at 0x80140E22
Verify error at 0x80140E8E
Verify error at 0x80140EAA
Verify error at 0x80140EAC
Verify error at 0x80140EC0
Verify error at 0x8014101A
Verify error at 0x8014102E
Verify error at 0x80141038

....... etc.

Verify error at 0x8014F81C
Verify error at 0x8014F836
Verify error at 0x8014F83A
Verify error at 0x8014F844
Verify error at 0x8014F8C0
Verify error at 0x8014F8CE
Verify error at 0x8014F9C0
Verify error at 0x8014FAC2
Verify error at 0x8014FC14
Verify error at 0x8014FE98
Verify error at 0x8014FEB2
Verify error at 0x8014FF16
Verify error at 0x8014FF20
Verify error at 0x8014FF68
Verify error at 0x8014FF6C
verified
        JUMP
0x00000000

Then, the LED goes crazy and starts to blink....then, I loose all
connectivity via COM2....

Any reason why this is happening?  How can I fix it??

Thanks,

Randy Holman
Rice University