Re: After upgrade, Linux 2.4.14 refuses Telnet connections ?!

I ran across the same symptoms when I switched my debug port from COM2
to COM1 - I forgot to enable ser0 (COM1) in the kernel config, so telnet
couldn't open a console. Once I enabled it, telnet worked fine again.
In your case, maybe you should check to make sure your ser2 (the default
debug serial port) is enabled in the kernel config. YMMV.

Regards,
Dave