cgi access

Hi all,
     Can anyone give me some information regarding to
Boa server on the axis developer board. I installed
boa server on PC and i know how to write scripts.
how to access scripts from browser. I will keep all
scripts /cgi-bin/ directory.

i modified scriptalias in Boa.conf
ScriptAlias /cgi-bin/ "/var/www/cgi-bin/"

But I want to know how to write scripts and where to
place and how to transfer to developer board.

Can anyone give some guidelines, which will help me
where to put scripts and how to transfer it to
developer board

        I need this information as early as possible

Please give me some guidelines

thanks

regards

Ranganadh

Want to sell your car? advertise on Yahoo Autos Classifieds. It's Free!!
       visit http://in.autos.yahoo.com