Réf. : Re: How to add library for iptables ???

Hi Peter,

**************************************************************************************************************
> I haven't tries this, but as mentioned by others in previous
> messages, I suspect you need to (in devboard_lx):
> echo 'Include: iptables' >> files/lib/romfs_meta.txt
> mkdir files/lib/iptables
> echo 'Include: libipt_MASQUERADE.so' >> files/lib/iptables/romfs_meta.txt
> echo 'Include: libipt_standard.so' >> files/lib/iptables/romfs_meta.txt

i have also  added the line  "files/lib/romfs_meta.txt" in the makespec
file
but affter a make install and a make images i have a too big image file
for the flash .
The make images include all the library for iptables and not just the two
i need

any ideas ?

**************************************************************************************************************

>How did it fail?  What were the error messages?  I need that
>kind of information to comment usefully and solve any problems.

Concerning the compilation of iptables with the option NO_SHARED_LIBRARY=1
i get the follow error :(i try with Cris1.16 & Cris1.19)

Making install in apps/iptables for cris-axis-linux-gnu
make[1]: Entre dans le répertoire `/axis/devboard_lx/apps/iptables'
gcc-cris -mlinux -isystem /axis/devboard_lx/target/cris-axis-linux-gnu/include -O2 -DNDEBUG
-Wall -Wunused -I/axis/devboard_lx/os/linux/include -Iinclude/ -DNETFILTER_VERSION=\"1.2.3\"
 -DNO_SHARED_LIBS=1 -DIPT_LIB_DIR=\"/lib/iptables\"
-o iptables iptables-standalone.c iptables.o extensions/libext.a libiptc/libiptc.a
iptables.o: In function `find_match':
iptables.o(.text+0x6c8): undefined reference to `dlopen'
iptables.o(.text+0x6f6): undefined reference to `dlerror'
iptables.o: In function `find_target':
iptables.o(.text+0xc50): undefined reference to `dlopen'
iptables.o(.text+0xc7e): undefined reference to `dlerror'
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make[1]: *** [iptables] Erreur 1
make[1]: Quitte le répertoire `/axis/devboard_lx/apps/iptables'
make: *** [install-recurse] Erreur 1

Thanks a lot for your help and for your time

Franck

L'integrite de ce message n'etant pas assuree sur Internet, la societe
ne peut etre tenue responsable de son contenu.
Si vous n'etes pas destinataire de ce message, merci de le detruire et
d'avertir l'expediteur.

The integrity of this message cannot be guaranteed on the Internet.
The society cannot therefore be considered responsible for the contents.
If you are not the intended recipient of this message, then please
delete it and notify the sender.