RE: nanosleep

Hi again!

My last response was incorret, sorry.

nanosleep is available in userspace and it is correct
to include <time.h>. Which library do you use? Maybe
nanosleep is not available in uC-libc?.

The following code compiles when using glibc:

#include <time.h>

int main(int argc, char* argv)
{
  struct timespec sleep_time;
  nanosleep(&sleep_time, &sleep_time);
}

Do you know which developer board software release
you are building on? Is it a devboard release
or a devboard_lx?

Please send us your application and the makefile if
you can't get it to compile.

PS. With the latest devboard_lx release you can tell
the build system to use glibc by typing "make cris-axis-linux-gnu" DS.

Regards
/Mikael