Re: Math.h

Rudy Fink wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Using current versions is there anything special that needs to be done
> to get math.h functions to run?  I stripped down to the most trivial of
> examples and am using glibc to compile, which from my reading should
> work.  I was also unable to get complex.h functions to work using cris.

Maybe it's just that the math library is not included in the /lib directory on
your target board.

Could you please provide your example program, your exact command line for
building it, and a description of what doesn't "work"?  From your description I
can't tell if you get a compile, link, or run-time error.

--
Orjan Friberg
Axis Communications AB