Cron, SNMP and Perl again

I have posted this before without response, so I'll try again ...

1) I shall be needing the Cron scheduler (not Anacron). Has someone found the sources and compiled them and how?
2) I shall be needing SNMP tools. I have tried to compile the net-snmp sources, but there are some compiler errors I can't crack? Can someone tell me how to make it compile?
3) I shall also be needing Perl and can't make it compileHas someone installed Perl and how?

Thanks and regards,
Karl