Initialization for USB2?

Hi,

I have build your USB prototype construction on web page and
it doesn't work.

I have select with 'make menuconfig'-command ETRAX's onboard
USB drivers on. Rebuild kernel.

System booting normally, until it release un-used kernel memory 32k and
then it has to initialize system, but it stucks that point.
Before on boot USB-devices seem to detect correctly.

Where is the error?

I am going to use Philips ToUcam PRO PCVC740K USB webcam with the
dev.board. Do you know, is there something special things/settings that has
to be done to get device work properly?

Greeting,
Matti Tikkanen