Re: Initialization for USB2?

Matti Tikkanen wrote:

> System booting normally, until it release un-used kernel memory 32k and
> then it has to initialize system, but it stucks that point.
> Before on boot USB-devices seem to detect correctly.
>
> Where is the error?

I've seen this error before when the two 15 kOhm pull-up resistors were not
mounted properly, causing a root hub interrupt to be generated continuously.
Please check your soldering.

> I am going to use Philips ToUcam PRO PCVC740K USB webcam with the
> dev.board. Do you know, is there something special things/settings that has
> to be done to get device work properly?

Running a web cam requires support for isochronous traffic, which isn't
implemented in the USB host driver in the latest devboard release.  I'm
currently trying to fix a problem related to that, and I will get back to you
with a driver shortly.

--
Orjan Friberg
Axis Communications AB