From: owner-dev-etrax@xxxxxxx.com]On">mailto:owner-dev-etrax@xxxxxxx.com]On
Behalf Of fjrg_cesinel@xxxxxxx.com
Sent: Tuesday, August 06, 2002 12:10 PM
To: dev-etrax
Subject: SincSerial Port Interruptions

Hi,
   I am designing a program which use the syncronous serial port. But i
have found a problem, I cannot program the device by interruptions. I
have been trying to program the syncserial like a normal serial port,
with the same functions, but I get nothing.
   Have I made something wrong? How can I program the syncronous serial
port with interruptions?

   thanks a lot,
         Francisco