network boot trouble

Hello all,

It took me a day to find the problem; and I thought I would save another
poor soul the trouble. The problem is that the client boot loader "cbl"
doesn't work as is, WITH OUR DESIGN. We have designed our own board using
the ETRAX. The boot loader would sometimes work, but most of the time it
would not work. I traced it to the cbl not "ack'n" when it should. Basically
if the client misses a packet, you are SOL. The code to ack has been
commented out.

I have made my own changes to the cbl and don't think a usable diff could be
made.  But, I would be willing to post or send the source to any interested
party.

Best Regards,

Randy Scarborough
Gandinnovations