Fwd: Re: RE: Again with Syncronous Serial Port

--- Begin Message ---

Hi,
  after reading your last e-mail, and the ".config" file, I made some
changes in the kernel configuration using "make xconfig".
I have seen some problems:
   First problem:
     scene: synchronous serial port 0 "ON" and port 1 "OFF"
            synchronous serial port 0 DMA "ON"
     no problem: the kernel is compiled OK and I can comunicate with the
board

     Then I'm going to change to "OFF" port 0 DMA

     scene: synchronous serial port 0 "ON" and sync. port 1 "OFF"
            synchronous serial port 0 DMA "OFF"
     problem: the kernel is compiled OK but i cannot comunicacte with
the board. Telnet, ping and ftp don't respond.

     What happend with ethernet when I change the DMA?
     How can I solve this?

   Second problem:
     scene: synchronous serial port 0 and 1 "ON"
            synchronous serial port 0 and 1 DMA "ON"
     no problem: the kernel is compiled OK. Ping, Telnet etc work O.K.

     then, I'm going to change to "OFF" port 0 and 1 DMA

     scene: synchronous serial port 0 and 1 "ON"
            synchronous serial port 0 and 1 DMA "OFF"
     problem: the kernel is not compiled and it gives an error in file
syncser.c:
sync_serial.c: In function 'erax_sync_serial_init':
sync_serial.c:262: 'port' undeclared (first use in this function)

     How can I solve this?

For reference, i send you my ".config" file.

  Thanks a lot

--- End Message ---