From: owner-dev-etrax@xxxxxxx.com]On">mailto:owner-dev-etrax@xxxxxxx.com]On
Behalf Of Ronny L Nilsson
Sent: Wednesday, August 14, 2002 9:34 AM
To: dev-etrax
Subject: caching mechanism

Hi
I've got a question about Etrax internal databus caching.

If i write "X" to address 80000000 (uncached),
then read "X" from 0 (same but cached),
then write "Y" to address 80000000 (uncached),
what can I read from address 0 now? X or Y?

Is the caching mechanism aware of that whatever was read from 0 should
be reread since I've forced a write to same place in hw?

BR
/Ronny