network throughput

hello,

I would like to find out the max achievable network throughput on a
devboard_lx (For example, in experiments with netperf, I found that tcp
throughput was atmost 15 Mbps, and sending UDP packets back to back
caused receiver overruns pretty fast...)

I was trying to find the specifications for the devboard_lx to use for
calculations of
max. achievable data throughput; it would be useful to know:

- data bus width (32 bit??)
- data bus speed
- dma setup latency
- size of network rx buffers (32KB??)
- maybe typical interrupt latency....

does anyone have these numbers or know how/where to obtain them?

TIA,
akshay