Java RMI on etrax

Hi all,

I need to execute java rmi applications on my etrax 100 lx based hardware. I have tried to use kaffe (available on axis developer website) but it consumes to much flash and my other applications can not be downloaded on the same time (I have 4 MB Flash and 16 MB RAM).

I have now found the gcj solution at the gnu web site and I am curious if anyone has tried to use it with etrax.

Or do you have any other ideas for me if I want to use java and rmi on the etrax?

I am most grateful for any answers and tips!

Thanks,
Peter

Peter Fredriksson M.Sc.CE
Free2move AB            Office +46 (0)35 18 21 90
Pilefeltsgatan 77       Fax +46 (0)35 18 21 99
S-302 50 Halmstad       www.free2move.se