From: Peter Fredriksson [mailto:peter.fredriksson@xxxxxxx.se]
Sent: Thursday, September 05, 2002 10:16
To: dev-etrax@xxxxxxx.com
Subject: Java RMI on etrax

Hi all,

I need to execute java rmi applications on my etrax 100 lx based hardware. I
have tried to use kaffe (available on axis developer website) but it
consumes to much flash and my other applications can not be downloaded on
the same time (I have 4 MB Flash and 16 MB RAM).

I have now found the gcj solution at the gnu web site and I am curious if
anyone has tried to use it with etrax.

Or do you have any other ideas for me if I want to use java and rmi on the
etrax?

I am most grateful for any answers and tips!

Thanks,
Peter

  _____

Peter Fredriksson M.Sc.CE
Free2move AB            Office +46 (0)35 18 21 90
Pilefeltsgatan 77       Fax +46 (0)35 18 21 99
S-302 50 Halmstad         <http://www.free2move.se/> www.free2move.se