FW: Real Time Clock on AXIS Developement board ETRAX 100 LX

Hi Julien,

the clock of the board is set to zero, because there is no battery for the
clock, I think.... In an old distribution for the Etrax100 (not 100LX) there
was an SNTP-client, that i modified a little bit for running under
Etrax100LX. I didn't document anything because it was only for my own
porpous. I attach the tgz-file, if someone needs the right time on the
board. You neet to add the apps to your makespec and let run the sntpdate
with the right parameters once on boot.

Thanks to Bjorn Wesen from Axis who wrote this tiny nice program.

With best regards

Artur Ortega