RE: Flash recommendations for MCM design

> Can anyone recommend an 8MB flash chip for use in a custom MCM design?
> We're hoping someone has made such a design work or could at
> least offer
> suggestions to minimize potential hardware interfacing and
> software driver
> problems.

I know that Toshiba TC58FVT641FT-10 works with ETRAX 100LX so it should
work with the MCM as well.

The drivers of the latest devboard_lx release does not handle multiple
flash chips unless they are of the same size (and the same model in some
cases). But the next release will make it possible to have completely
different chips on CSE0 and CSE1.

Best regards
/Jonas