RE: Flash recommendations for MCM design

Jonas,

When will the next release be available as we are looking at adding in
more flash to our MCM based design at the moment. In the case we have to
use the current dev_board lx release I assume then we will have to
purchase Atmel AT49BV161 2MB devices (same as in the MCM) to get our
design to work. Is this correct?

Is there any requirement for the MCM in terms of coding and drivers etc
that differs from the current release of the devboard lx code?

Regards,

Mike.

--
Michael Sloman
Engineer, Institute for Telecommunications Research