RE: Problems booting own linux kernel 2.4.19

> yes, I am still trying to boot the sp_lx_ide. With the fimage
> from Magnus
> the board works fine. But I can't produce my own working fimage. :-(
> *shame*

If you have two flash chips and a kernel-partition that starts in
one chip and ends in the other you must mark the kernel partition
rw (read-write) in the partition table. Otherwise the rescue code
will prevent the product from booting (with no output on the debug
port, just a LED that flashes very quickly if it has been configured
correctly). (This may not at all be the case with your board.)

Best regards
/Jonas