Re: R: network throughput

try using just arch/cris/drivers/ethernet.c and arch/cris/mm/init.c from
2.4.19 in your 2.4.14 source - and
ofcourse, disable fast serial dma flush. I had not tested exhaustively,
but it had seemed to work. (right now, though, i am using the original
2.4.14 release with the old cris-dist, the only change being disabling
fast serial dma flush, and things are working fine.)

akshay