Re: 'no such device' with the open function on RS-485 port

Hi,
You probably don't have ttyS3 enabled in the kernel config.
Also, I don't think the 2-wire support (CONFIG_ETRAX_RS485)
compiles/works in 2.4.5, so you should probably upgrade
if you need that.
(You should probably upgrade anyway:-)

/Johan