From: owner-dev-etrax@xxxxxxx.com]On">mailto:owner-dev-etrax@xxxxxxx.com]On
Behalf Of Johan Gustavsson
Sent: Wednesday, October 09, 2002 2:38 PM
To: dev-etrax
Subject: Changing priority?

I'm writing a device driver which utilizes lpt1 in manual mode on the
etrax100LX-board. The data that the driver is supposed to read consists of
12 bits. The problem is that the data is sent in a serial form. I need to
ensure that the processor wont run off doing something while I'm reading
the data. Can I somehow change the priority of the driver to make sure
nothing will interfere with the read?

--
Johan Gustavsson