From: Gabriel Siftar [mailto:gsiftar@xxxxxxx.com]
Sent: den 14 oktober 2002 22:20
To: dev-etrax@xxxxxxx.com
Subject: MCM Flash Problem

When running flashitall on a brand new custom design based on the ETRAX 100LX MCM, I get the following output.  It doesn't appear as if the bootloader can "see" the flash chip.  Am I doing something wrong?  How can I diagnose this?

thanks,
gabe

Serial interface initialized.

Device ID = 0x00000AFF
This bootloader hacked by root Thu Oct  3 10:15:57 EDT 2002.
Checksum of bootloader is 0x000A38C4
Waiting for load info.
Checksum of file is 0x00000BAE
Got load info.