FLASH replacing again

Hello,

Sorry, I sent this mail a week ago but there was no response, thus I try
again.

I've an ETRAX 100LX developer board (16909). It contains a Toshiba
TC58FVT160FT-85. Is it possible to replace it with Fujitsu 29DL324BE-90PFTN
without additional hardware modification?

Thanks,

Sza2

Problems with Windows - Reboot.
Problems with Linux       - Be root.