From: Gabriel Siftar [mailto:gsiftar@xxxxxxx.com]
Sent: den 15 oktober 2002 15:01
To: dev-etrax
Subject: Re: MCM Flash Problem

Thanks - the bootloader now recognizes the flash chip.

My next problem is that the board still will not boot (ie. nothing on debug port after JUMP command is issued).  Is there a list of special considerations that must be taken into account when using the MCM?  What special kernel configuration options should be set?  Is there anything I need to do to use an MCM for the very first time, or should mcm_boot do it?

Best regards
gabe