Re: help with makefile

0x90 wrote:

> Ok, I'm writing in ansi C (aside C++ commenting) the code is C, and when I
> compile it can't find stdlib.h? Which in turn causes referencing function
> issues. Is there a way to include libraries or header files or is it just
> that strict?

Did you specify "-mlinux" on your gcc-cris command line?  From 'info
gcc-cris':

`-mlinux'
     Adjust necessary include and library paths to get correct libraries
     and header files for cross-compiling programs to run on under the
     cris-axis-linux-gnu system.  Also defaults to the `v10' instruction
     set, 32-bit data alignment and ELF object format.

--
Orjan Friberg
Axis Communications AB