Re: help with makefile

> From: "0x90" <iip@xxxxxxx.net>
> Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2002 09:06:21 -0700

> Ok, I'm writing in ansi C (aside C++ commenting) the code is C, and when I
> compile it can't find stdlib.h? Which in turn causes referencing function
> issues. Is there a way to include libraries or header files or is it just
> that strict?

If it's not the -mlinux option already pointed out, how did you
install cris-dist?  You have to remember to unpack the
linux-headers and glibc in the cris-dist-N.M directory if you
installed it from source, as per the instructions on the web.
(The binary packages are recommended for this and other reasons.)

Other than that, you'll have to state the exact commands and an
example file, like this working example:

gcc-cris -O2 -mlinux -o atoiex atoiex.c

atoiex.c:

#include <stdlib.h>
int n;