Re: Re-makefile

> From: "0x90" <iip@xxxxxxx.net>
> Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2002 10:29:05 -0700

> Any clue on how to get dns working right? resolv.conf doesn't seem to do it?
> Even with dhcp.

What does your resolv.conf contain?  What developer package are
you using?  There was a related issue with devboard_lx-R2_0_0
which was solved in devboard_lx-R2_1_0 if I recall correctly.

Other than that, I have no clue; it worked for me last time I
used dhcp and DNS resolving with devboard_lx-R2_1_0.  Can you
trace the traffic with tcpdump or another network sniffer
utility (from another computer)?

brgds, H-P