Re: Re-makefile

> From: "0x90" <iip@xxxxxxx.net>
> Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2002 11:04:36 -0700

(Canonicalizing mail quotation order.  Don't be alarmed.)

I wasn't referring to the software on the devboard itself.  I
referred to the Etrax software package being built on your
*host* computer; the one you referred to in an earlier message
as located at /home/axifol/axis/devboard_lx.  If that comes from
a release earlier than devboard_lx-R2_1_0.tgz then that's the
fault.

If it's not, then I suggest you look at a network trace to see
what's going on, or send your resolv.conf.

brgds, H-P