missing files?

Hello there!

I started to wonder, should there be some files in os-directory in
devboard_lx software directory tree? And is the eroot directory created
during one of those make events?

Could some explain how to use top-level makefiles, because the
instructions that came with development board are so confusing (at least
for me) that I don't know which instruction belongs to which make event.
For example, I have no idea when I should use "make install" or "make
images" command. And in which directory?

Sami Vuolab