RE: missing files?

Is far as I know 'make install' will do everything you need before
downloading. Don't forget unpack a 2.4.14 kernel into 'os' directory.
Running 'make install' after it makes all necessary files you only need
start ./flashit or flashitall in the root of devboard.
Running '. initenv' from devboard root also important. before these
procedure.

For me, that was all, and it works correctly.

I use 'make images' when I change something, and the recreating of flash
image is necessary.

Sza2.

Problems with Windows - Reboot.
Problems with Linux       - Be root.