MCM and devboard types

Hi,

Can anybody tell me the price of ETRAX 100LX MCM? I did not find on web
pages. And is there different models from MCM (RAM, flash size) or only the
2M flash and 8M RAM version is available?

Furthermore, is there other type of developer board than advertised on web?

Thanx,

Sza2.

Problems with Windows - Reboot.
Problems with Linux       - Be root.