missing features.h

I've asked a question here a few days ago, about a missing CRTSCTS define. I
concluded that it was only defined when __USE_MISC was defined before.

On my workstation, features.h defines __USE_MISC for me (when I specify
_BSD_SOURCE).

and features.h is included by almost every header in /usr/include, so as long
as I specify _BSD_SOURCE, I can use CRTSCTS when including <termios.h>

Now with cris, the include files that replace files in /usr/include do not
include features.h, therefore __USE_MISC is not defined for me, and I have to
define it myself.

Could there be something wrong with my include paths, or is this supposed to
work like this?

Best regards,

Pieter