Re: ELF: not found (after kernel recompilation)

silver@xxxxxxx.se wrote:

> I have been attempting to add a simple driver for the devboard_lx that
> uses the 16 data lines from lp0 and lp1, based heavily on the lcd
> display example. I have managed to make the kernel compile my driver
> without complaints, but am now having problems testing it. The first
> trouble I have is that when I attempt to run user programs with the
> new kernel (even those that don't use the new driver), I receive an
> error:
>
> ELF: not found

I'm not sure this is the cause of your problem, but check if you have
the following line in your os/linux/.config file:

CONFIG_BINFMT_ELF=y

If it's not on, change it under "General setup" when you do make
menuconfig.

--
Orjan Friberg
Axis Communications AB