Pthread, Stl and DDD

Hello,

I develop a multitask software using pthread and stl (option added to
compiler are: -lpthread  -D_REENTRANT -lstdc++).

When can I debug remotely this software with ddd on the devboard lx ?

When I use a static mode link (-static) the file output is too big and I
can't make images (2,2 MO) because it's include symbols table for gdb.

When I use a dynamic library (default), the file output is about 600 KO
but some libraries are not found on execution on the board
(libm.so.6...)...this last library is about 1.2 MO..so no place in Flash...

If you are any idea ?

Many thanks

Sory for my english..
Nabil