RE: missing features.h

I have to apologise, it was a stupid mistake of mine.
I had a typo in my makefiles, they had -DBSD_SOURCE without
the leading underscore...

Funny thing is that indeed even without both defines CRTSCTS
works.
I needed _XOPEN_SOURCE=500 for several features
(among which rwlocks), but that cost me CRTSCTS.
So I need to define _BSD_SOURCE as well in order to get
CRTSCTS back...

Anyway, it works fine now. Thanks a lot.

Regards,
Pieter