From: owner-dev-etrax@xxxxxxx.com]On">mailto:owner-dev-etrax@xxxxxxx.com]On
Behalf Of Szabo, Tamas
Sent: Friday, October 25, 2002 11:26 AM
To: dev-etrax
Subject: kernel 2.4.19

Hello,

Can you help me how can I use kernel 2.4.19 with ETRAX100LX? I uncompress it
to '~/axis/devboard_lx/os'. Is it necessary any patch to apply or modifying
in any files? With patched 2.1.14 it works correctly, but 'make menuconfig'
configure for i386 arch with 2.4.19.

Thx,
Sza2

Problems with Windows - Reboot.