2.4.19 and GDB 5.2.1 released at developer.axis.com

Linux 2.4.19
=========
We have put a diff compared to the official 2.4.19 kernel on the
developer web (<http://developer.axis.com/download/linux>). This
release should be used if you are experiencing any problems
with the current 2.4.14 release or if you need new features such
as a port G driver. A complete developer board release will be
released later. Follow these steps to use the patch:

1. Download linux-2.4.19.diff.tgz
2. Untar with "tar xvfz linux-2.4.19.diff.tgz"
3. Read the README file

GDB 5.2.1
========
We have also put a new GDB version on the developer web
(<http://developer.axis.com/download/tools>). You can also get
GDB at <http://sources.redhat.com/gdb/>. You should use this
release if you are using e.g. RedHat 7.3 with gcc 2.96 (the
old GDB does not compile with new compilers).

Best Regards
Axis Communications