Re: RE: RE: 2.4.19 and GDB 5.2.1 released at developer.axis.com

mikael.starvik@xxxxxxx.com schreibt:
>I have attached a modified kernel config. Please notify me about any
>other installation problem you have with this patch.

The RTC ioctrls are no longer working, I always get an error 515
(ENOIOCTRLCMD). It seems that the definitions have changed  in the 2.4.19
kernel for Cris but not in the include/linux directory. If I rebuild the
application (e.g. hwtestrtc) the old values (0x9 - 0xb) will be used
instead of the new values from <asm/rtc.h> (0x01-0x03).

	Arne Bockholdt