RE: RE: RE: 2.4.19 and GDB 5.2.1 released at developer.axis.com

Yes, that has been changed. I agree that there is an inconsistency
between asm/rtc.h and the generic linux/rtc.h. hwtestrc only
includes asm/rtc.h so that application should get the correct
values. Do you have your own application that includes
linux/rtc.h?

Maybe we should revert this change to make it compatible
with the generic interface. I will look into this.
In the meanwhile you can modify asm/rtc.h locally.

There is a problem to use the general linux/rtc.h since
it does not define RTC_SET_CHARGE.

PS. The Magic number is also different. DS

/Mikael