Re: Templates & shared libs

Hi Hans & everyone else,

I found my problem. I was compiling & linking both
library and program with the fPIC (position
independent code) option. As soon I removed it as
compile option for the program, everything is working
great. I am not exactly sure what that did, but surely
it solved all problems. Maybe somebody can proved more
in depth explanation. Ill look into it as well, but
right now deadlines are more important :)

Regards,

Boris

--- Hans-Peter Nilsson <hans-peter.nilsson@xxxxxxx.com>